General settings define global configuration of the client part of the program. To open Settings window choose Configuration>Settings in the main menu.
- Language - to choose a language click twice on the drop-down menu of the Language option and pick one of the following:
- Coordinates Format - to choose a positions format click twice on the drop-down menu of the Coordinates Format option and pick one of the following:
- D.dddddd – grades, decimal grades
- D M.mmmm – grades, minutes, decimal minutes
- D M s.ss – grades, minutes, seconds, decimal seconds
- R.rrrrrr – radian, decimal radians
- Show Hint on Map - to choose tips on the map click twice on the drop-down menu of the corresponding option and pick one of the following:
- True - show
- False - do not show
- Check for Updates Automatically - helps to receive and install new versions of the program. To enable/disable this function click twice on the drop-down menu of the corresponding option and pick one of the following:
- True - enable
- False - disable
- Show documents from the beginning of - display documents (assignment) since the beginning of a time period, double click on drop-down menu next to an appropriate setting to select needed period
After the setting of these options and closing the Settings window, all the dialog boxes are displayed according to the settings entered.
- Imported Maps - all the imported maps are shown one by one with separator characters. There are two following ways to delete an imported map:
- Load a particular map via File>Load Map; all the previous maps are automatically swapped out from the library.
- Edit the maps list in the text field, save and restart the program.
- Don't show quick start instructions - quick user’s guide Quick Start pops up automatically after the installation.
- True - skip
- False - do not skip